April 2017 Sponsor
Puredia is a research-driven, eco-conscious company committed to delivering the most unique, efficacious and high quality natural and organic ingredients available today while protecting both the purity and sustainability of their products, not only for people but for the planet. As a global supplier for more than 20 years, Puredia delivers only the purest natural ingredients grown and wild-harvested in the world’s most pristine, clean and well-preserved ecosystems in the world. One such site is their wholly-owned 23,000 acre certified organic farm in the Tibetan Plateau where the extreme 15,000 ft. altitude dramatically increases their ingredient potency.
Puredia maintains the purity of their natural ingredients by using the most advanced technology in their internationally-recognized facilities. These methods include supercritical CO2 extraction which captures the full essence of the plant without the use of damaging heat or chemicals.
Founded by two medical doctors who spent 10 years looking for unique plants for use in preventative medicine, the ingredients they discovered turned out to hold the solution to many conditions involved in today’s modern health care crisis. These ingredients have both substantive skin care benefits as well as many uses as nutritional supplements for natural wellbeing.
Dr. Tina Yuen, M.D. -
International Business Development Mgr.
9711 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
View Puredia's farm and production facilities in Tibet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaP1hQy5gVU
March 2017 Sponsor
BLEU Brand Development is a full-service brand development agency specializing in personal care– a complete resource from ideation to execution. Our core competencies are sales, marketing, operations, and product development.
BLEU Brand Development has the ability and resources to manage all aspects of your business or to create a custom plan that focuses on a specific area of need.
Murphy Bishop, Founder 310-994-4490BLEU Brand Development
Marco Miranda, Manager, Operations & Business Development 424-570-3449
1510 11th Street, Ste. 202
Santa Monica, CA 90401
February 2017 Sponsor
Beauty by Nature
Our mission is to fuse the beauty and art of nature to harvest affordable, eco-friendly, health-conscious products for your skin, hair, mind, body and spirit. Natural ingredients are at the forefront of our brand. We searched the globe to bring home the best for our customers and are prowling the perimeters to find even more.
From the Argania in Morocco to the Melaleuca in Australia, our products contain the highest-quality oil extracts to give your beauty regimen some international nourishment.
16325 S. Avalon Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90248
Contact: Uulen Bayanmunkh
How to Sponsor a BIW meeting
Please contact our Sponsor Co-Chairs:
The cost to sponsor a BIW monthly meeting is $350.
Sponsorship opportunities provide you and your company with:
- Approximately, two - three minutes to introduce your company and employees, products, capabilities and/or services.
- The exclusive right to distribute literature and samples at the monthly meeting.
- Optional table adjacent to the registration table to distribute literature and samples by one or two employees.
- Your company name will appear on our Sponsor board at the meeting.
- Your company name and location will be included in all meeting announcements, including all email announcements and reminders.
- Your company name will appear for one month on the BIW website as "This Month's Sponsor", which will include a link to your company website.
- Each sponsoring company will have one complimentary luncheon.
- Any of your colleagues attending the meeting will pay the member's fee.
- Your donation to sponsor a meeting is tax deductible with our non-profit status.
Centerpiece Sponsor - $150 (Does not include Lunch reservation)